Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let´s get creative again!




Yup!
I was gone - I know!

But, now I am back....or at least going to make an attempt at comming back.

It is all thanks to my sweet Martha, who with a passing comment reminded me that I used to have a blog.

And I used to love to blog and add pics....but somewhere along the line this job of mine has squeezed all my energy, time and creativity out of me....

Question is...why did I let it do that to me? Ahhh...whatever - I am back!

This time I am bringing someone special with me. Dedicating todays entry to my sweetheart Robert, who accepts all of me for who I am and who shows me daily how much a person can appreciate, love and care for you. Thanks baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
Nice and wisdom words...I love it. I have the opportunity to meet Gotemborg, nice people beautiful place.
Regards,
Alberto Calle
Lima-Peru

Anonymous said...

Sorry. my e-mail just in case: albertocalle@newmail.ru, i am from Peru, also have nice landscapes, amazon, mountains, sea and sun everyday everywhere,
Kind regards,
Alberto

Rebecca Allen said...

Cool! Thanks for the comments!
Rebecca

Sara Handzic said...

Åh härligt att höra Rebecca, att du får all den kärlek du förtjänar!

Allt gott till dig!
Sara

Amanda said...

hi! I'm Amanda, and I'm 15, and I'm from Spain :) and this year with my schoolmates I'm going to go to JönKöping, Sweden.
Now I'm doing a work about Sweden and I thought that you can help me about it, I mean, Could you give me information about Sweden? :)

Thank you so much! :D