Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pilgrimage


9 day pilgrimage.... It was wonderful to be back!

To visit the places which Bahá'is hold dear to their heart, as sacred and holy historical sites. In addition I was blessed to have many friends still serving at the Bahai World Center and it was a joy to see them all again! Another blessing was being in the same group as close family friends since childhood, the Kragh family from Norway and Joakim and his wife Ellie from Norway/Peru.

What can I say but that it was days of spirituality, friends, love, food, laughter, craziness and an intense schedule!

Thank you to all who made it all happen!
To see the album of photos from pilgrimage go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25994266@N00/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RebeccaJoon!!
I saw the picture of you and Mussie and wished I was squeezed in between you guys... hahaha! I'm sure I would be laughing my head off.

I'm really glad you are back! I missed talking to you! MUAH! I love you!!